Payments & Returns Policy
Payment types accepted include:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex)
- Bank Transfer
What happens when a payment is made?
Money will not be deducted from your payment method of choice until the order has been accepted for processing.
PartPack will offer a full refund or allow an exchange to the value of an item you have purchased within 30 days of purchase if you’re not happy or have changed your mind about the item. Send an email to email@example.com to initiate your request. The value of the item will exclude any shipping and handling costs incurred by PartPack when the item was first sent to you.
PartPack will not be liable for:
- any costs incurred by you in returning the item to PartPack for exchange; and/or
- the difference in value between the original item you purchased and your chosen alternative item where the alternative item has a greater value. You must pay the difference between the value of the original item you purchased and your chosen alternative item; and/or
- any costs of shipping an alternative item to you following exchange. The alternative item will only be resent to you after shipping costs are received in full by PartPack as cleared funds.
Please note that PartPack will not provide a refund, credit, or exchange if the item is not kept in brand new and immediate resalable condition with original packaging and unbroken seals.
If you consider that there is a fault or defect with any item, first, take images of the damaged item/s and email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once, you receive a confirmation email from PartPack acknowledging the request, return the item to PartPack within 14 days of purchase for assessment. PartPack will then determine if the items are in fact faulty and qualify for:
- a refund of the item purchase price; or
- a replacement of the item
If the item is not found to be faulty then you will be responsible for all shipping and handling costs incurred by ParkPack to resend the item to you. The item will only be resent to you after these costs are received in full by PartPack as cleared funds.
Item is not what you ordered:
In the unlikely event that PartPack sends you an item that is not what you ordered, take images of the items you received and email us within 2 business days of receiving your item at email@example.com so that we can rectify this for you.
PartPack welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Web Doodle Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 83 647 819 163)