Composite Plug Push-In Fitting: PP
Plug, metric and imperial tube.
– One-touch joints used in pneumatic piping. Easy to connect/disconnect tube with one touch.
– Can be applied and removed easily in confined spaces.
– Can be used under a wide range of pressures.
Method of Application
- Make sure that the end of the tube is cut at 90 degrees and free of burrs.
- Push the tube through the ‘collar’ into the fitting.
- Continue pushing the tube past the ‘packing’ allowing the lock claws to fully hold the tube in place. This is to ensure leakages do not occur.
- To remove the tube simply press the sleeve to recess the lock claws then pull out the tube.