Engineered for heavy-duty applications, Brobo Waldown, ferrous metal cutting saws are specifically developed for precision cutting of steel profiles, solids, and tubes. Its superior performance and reliability ensure a burr-free, milled finish on every cut.
Recommended for cutting stainless steel, galvanised components, and materials with high ferrous properties.
Single Phase, 240 Volts
Three Phase, 415 Volts, 50 Hz
Operating Blade Speeds:
- Single Speed (42 RPM)
- Low-medium speed (21-42 RPM) for stainless / galvanised steel applications
- Medium-high speed (42-85 RPM) for mild steel applications
- Vari-speed (20-100 RPM)
- Mitering locking device stops at 45° left, straight 90°, and 45° right
- Fully integrated coolant system provided on all machines
- Spindle and drive unit immersed in an oil solution and enclosed within gearbox housing for smooth performance and reduced machine wear.
- Every unit is provided with a high-speed steel blade for general purpose cutting of ferrous solid and tube profiles
- Saws supplied with facilities for bench mounting onto a workbench, or complete with an integrated stand
- Brobo standard lubricator system
- Trigger Switch (DMT) to activate Machine